upd.8/13/2021 -- fixed Obj, fbx issue which causes Blender use translucency as diffuse
upd.8/12/2021 -- fixed Obj, fbx shader now can be imported to other 3d apps
HeliosVegetation vol.2 is a high end, photorealistic pack of 3D models, that are created to help you add the realism to your project. Highly detailed mode. The models was originally created in 3Ds Max 2017, then rendered using Corona Renderer.
- This models is accurately sized to match the real object.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- The shader of the tree has simple structure so you can change any of materials ( leaf or bark). Just drag your new shader to multi textured slot.
- 3ds Max 2015 Corona 7/Vray 5
- Cinema 4d r21 Corona 5
- All textures path was striped.Located in maps.rar. Just unzip them in one folder with .max file. If you got any questions or problems,please contact us.
- Doesn't contain scene from the first preview image